The Farmer's Dream
You have probably wished for a financier who:
- actually understands your industry
- is able to determine and provide the ideal financial structure to suit your cash flow and taxation planning
- does not insist on taking a charge over the farm, the stock, the crops, the kids, the cat and the mother-in-law.
If you thought this was nothing more than a fanciful dream, think again.
Enterprise Finance is the independent financier who can satisfy your wish list. And yes, there really is a financial world beyond your humdrum bank - a financial world that is innovative and sensitive to your needs.
What do we finance?
All types of plant, equipment and motor vehicles including:
- rotary and herringbone dairies, milk vats and ancillary equipment
- tractors, harvesters, silos, milking sheds, calf feeders and cup removers
- trucks, cars and utes
The Enterprise Finance Approach
- Discuss finance structures and funding alternatives to determine the approach that best suits the circumstances
- Prepare a professional credit proposal
- Select the most suitable funding source
- Arrange credit approval with fair and reasonable terms and conditions
- Attend to all documentation and co-ordinate settlement
Methods of Finance
- Asset Purchase
- Chattel Mortgage
- Term Loans
Compare Us to Your Bank
Clearly your bank can ONLY offer its OWN products together with the prescribed rates, fees and charges.
Enterprise Finance has access to virtually the entire finance market.
We take the time to listen to our clients' needs and problems and by using our knowledge of the industry we design a finance structure to suit the individual.
For more information contact us or view other products in our range